Sunday, June 3, 2012

She's a real clothes horse!

Lately, I've been seduced by online shopping and have been buying too many new clothes...


...so I thought I'd teach you guys the meaning of:

a clotheshorse


This has two meanings:


1- a frame that is used to dry clothes.


I had never heard about this meaning until I researched this lesson. In Canada, we usually use a clothesline or a clothes dryer.


2- a person who is REALLY into clothes.

Actually, in my mind it's not only someone who loves clothes but who has A LOT of clothes~!


Sally's a real clotheshorse she's always going shopping and reading fashion magazines.

I'm a bit of a clotheshorse so a walk-in closet was a must when I started house-hunting.

Lately, I've become something of a clotheshorse!

Have a good night,

Phil


No comments: